Flemington, NJ Tea Party

The website for the Flemington Tea Party (SM) group, Hunterdon County, New Jersey.

Friday, April 17, 2009

No Mention of Tea Party in Online Hunterdon County Democrat?

I just checked and don't see any mention of the Flemington Tea Party in the online Hunterdon County Democrat, which is here:


My apologies to the Democrat if I missed it. And I don't know if it's in the paper version - I no longer subsidize the "has-been" media.

While looking for some mention of the Tea Party, I noticed this article:


Which had this quote from Leonard Lance, the US Representative from this area:  "I believe our nation must do more to promote clean domestic energy and fight climate change".

The meeting is this Saturday, the 18th,  at 11 a.m. at the Clinton Municipal Building, 43 Leigh St.  For details on the event, contact Grace Sica, (609) 656-7612 or grace.sica@sierraclub.org

I think I'll drop by and see how big the crowd is. :-)



2 comments:

  1. There was a notice of the Tea Party in last weeks Democrat, however it was listed as running from 12 to 4! Thanks for the mis-information, Democrat! We hoped to participate, but due to work commitments didn't show up until 2:30. We missed the whole thing! If we had known we would have tried to juggle our schedule. Sorry I didn't check this blog first! Thank you for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks! We didn't put that article in the Democrat, and this tea party was not sponsored by or affiliated with the Hunterdon Republicans in any way. It's not at all clear to me why they would have given the Democrat that erroneous information. If you're interested in being added to our email list, send your email address to flemingtonteaparty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete