Flemington, NJ Tea Party

The website for the Flemington Tea Party (SM) group, Hunterdon County, New Jersey.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Obama Hits Bottom, Digs


The Cop-Basher-in-Chief thinks he can lie his way out of the "stupid-acting Cambridge Police" debacle he created at his press conference Wednesday night. He thinks he can say a few words and make it all go away.

Too late, Mr. President!

At an impromptu appearance at the daily White House briefing, Obama said "This has been ratcheting up, and I obviously helped to contribute ratcheting it up," he said. "I want to make clear that in my choice of words, I think I unfortunately gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge police department and Sgt. Crowley specifically. And I could've calibrated those words differently."

Sorry, Mr. President, but that's just a lie. You didn't "give the impression" that you maligned the Cambridge police. You maligned
the Cambridge police, plain and simple. But I guess it will be a cold day in hell before you actually face up to your own actions.

And I'm sorry but what does "I could've calibrated those words differently" mean, anyway? I suspect you are attempting to hide behind big words in an attempt to sound sophisticated, and remove yourself from the situation.

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2009/07/24/obama_calls_white_policeman_who_arrested_scholar

And Obama stubbornly clung to his assertion that the Cambridge police officer overreacted:
"I continue to believe based on what I've heard that there was an overreaction in pulling Professor Gates out of his home."

(Yes, that's the sound of shovels hitting dirt!)


And once again Obama resorted to his rhetorical chicanery. At the 2-minute mark in the video below, he tries to turn this into yet another race-relations lecture to the American people.




Just a suggestion, Mr. President: please keep your fraudulent non-apology apologies to yourself, 'cause you're the only one you're fooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment